Assisting foreigners in JapanTaxRefund PG&CO. You may apply for a tax refund if you are giving financial support to your family in your home country

Flow of consultation(For tax refund)

If you are a foreign national residing in Japan or a Japanese tax payer married to a foreign national, paying income and residential tax in Japan and providing financial support to dependent family members abroad, then you may be eligible to apply for a refund of income and residential tax for up to the last five years.

03-5453-6931 03-5453-6931